WE TAKE PRIDE IN OUR CUSTOMIZED BATHROOM REMODELS
What Makes Our Bathroom Remodeling Superior?
Our excellent service at every step in the process. We work closely with our clients from initial consultation until after completion, ensuring quality craftsmanship and client satisfaction.
We professionally install Florida Tile ceramic tile, state-of-the-art lighting, flooring, plumbing, a variety of countertops, and semi-custom Schrock cabinets. We also provide necessary electrical and painting services.
How Dick Ferrell Contracting Serves You
To schedule a consultation for remodeling or other services, call us today!
We provide a free initial client consultation!
- We come to you
- We furnish references upon request
- We discuss your ideas, needs, and wants
We develop a complete design and plan using the newest CAD software
- We measure the space
- You sign a design agreement
- At our next meeting, we sit down together at the computer to develop a space plan, then define the plan together
- We select the products for your project together
- Cost starts at $500, which is agreed upon and paid in advance
We provide the necessary construction documents
- Final design agreement
- Final product selection
- A written contract, signed by all parties
- Cost is a fixed price
We provide professional, comprehensive construction services
- In-house tear-out, carpentry, and supervision
- Semi-custom cabinets by Schrock backed by limited lifetime warranty
- Granite, Corian, bamboo, and laminate countertops
- Ceramic tile by Florida Tile
- General, task, and under-cabinet lighting
- Professionally installed plumbing and electrical
- Pre-finished hardwood, laminate, and/or vinyl flooring
- Interior doors, including pocket doors
- Professional painting
- Regular, professional clean up during and after project completion
We ensure professionalism and client satisfaction
- Consistent, clear communication with lead contractor and project manager
- DFC crew the job to work and supervise
- Proper SC General Contractor Licensure (#G12462)
- Proper workers’ compensation, general liability, and automobile insurance (certificates furnished upon request)
- Workers always maintain proper attire
- Subcontractors are professional
- We strive to protect your property
- We guarantee all work
- Price as stated in the contract remains unless changes are agreed upon
How can we help you with your remodeling project? Send us a few details and we’ll be in touch.
– A Satisfied Customer